Atomik combos

Hello all, Atomik has 6 flasher combos and a tackle box for $109 US.

i would like to know what the top 6 producers are even you decide on all SD's.

I'm thinking maybe 4 spin doctors and 2 pro trolls with the e-chip. Let me know which colours you would pick.

There are 2 pages of spindoctors.

Thx

http://www.atommiktrollingflies.com/tourney.htm

For flies greencrinkle, hammer, tg, proam glow ,uv 109. For echips white glow, and mtn dew/ glow. Spinny in gator, and white green dot. Those will get you started catching fish

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Sweet pea, Glow Hammer & Little Boy Blue in the low light are winners to!!

;)

For flies greencrinkle, hammer, tg, proam glow ,uv 109. For echips white glow, and mtn dew/ glow. Spinny in gator, and white green dot. Those will get you started catching fish

Sweet pea, Glow Hammer & Little Boy Blue in the low light are winners to!!

;)

I have 100's of flies. But hammers (aka glow, live, shred) pro am glo and tg.always take fish. Attractors in White double crush glow and straight chrome are proven producers. He isn't trying to be fat nancys tackle shop just wants to catch some fish.

In my limited experience with flashers & flies I have found that you cannot go wrong with white double glow, yellow (chart) double glow pulling blue or green flys respectively. After that get what ever you want making sure at least on is a silver based.

For double glow echips just put a piece of crushed glow tape over the sliver tape, a pro once showed me that one!!!