Total Boated:6

Species Breakdown:browns

Hot Lure: moonshine,bishs brusier

Trolling Speed: 2.4

Down Speed: 2.6

Boat Depth: 90

Lure Depth: 88

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS this isn't easy....i made a 15 yr old cry....after watching him weigh in a 16.4 brown,fishing with salmo charter w/capt carl bish,and putting him in first place in the loc....hey i was very happy for him.....i didn't expect to go out and take a charter capt with me to catch a few browns,it wasn't my fault one happened to be 18.5 slob...after weighing on my scale....we pulled the rods to get to the weigh station at 7:59...my scale said 17.13....loc scale said 18.5....my first thought was....omg the kid is going to feel bad....i called capt carl....told him to please forgive me,tell the poor kid he wasn't in first place anymore....now my buddy capt jim sham bough won't sleep tonight like a little kid waiting for christmas lol....now my 14.14 brown...is getting lower on the places....but you know what....its who you fish with that makes the fishing great...its not the size of the fish,its the good times that you remember for years to come,my fishing times with capt carl have been second to none....the experience and good times will never be forgotten....some day may we all be winners.....good luck guys respect those who teach you well......

====================

i'll never hear the end of this fishing story...this 15 yr old kid is going to give me nightmares !!!......if carl hadn't left this fish behind,i wouldn't be in this mess :(

There have been some monster browns in there for a while. Awesome fish! Right before the Pro Am they were pushed in 20-30' with the cold water, and it was a slaughterfest on big ol Browns. They are the best looking fish in the Lake! Congrats!