RUFF RIDER Sodus Live Report 7/4-7/8

Thanks Nick and Theresa. I had a great time AND got my nap in when I got home! P.S. we are 2 under par after two holes :)

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

No problem, thanks for coming, sorry about your hat!

6 footers in 200 ft of water were no fun. Snapped a spin doctor and atommik fly and pulled. Too aggravating.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Breakfast at Nick's was DELICIOUS :)

I finally got to watch the video of that rod snapping. I noticed that Theresa didn't even flinch. She is a PRO :)

Yeah she's used to it. We had a weekend a few years back where we broke 4 or 5 rods in a single weekend. It was right after a really hot dry day just like this past week. I'm guessing the moisture gets sucked out of the rods making them a bit more brittle or something. At least it was the rod I really didn't like, so I got to replace it with a new Okuma :yes:

We got lucky that the wire didn't break, or those flying pieces could have put someone's eye out. Always good to wear your sunglasses... oh wait... that won't work for you anymore Wayne :lol:

I finally got to watch the video of that rod snapping. I noticed that Theresa didn't even flinch. She is a PRO :)

We got lucky that the wire didn't break, or those flying pieces could have put someone's eye out. Always good to wear your sunglasses... oh wait... that won't work for you anymore Wayne :lol:

Those sunglasses were great. I bought them for about $20 at Bass Pro and wore them for almost two full seasons without a scratch on them. I hope the fish enjoy them as much as I did!