Total Hits: Avg 10 a day

Total Boated:20

Species Breakdown:rainbows / shaker kings

Hot Lure: flasher fly / spoons

Trolling Speed: 2-2.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 80 - 400

Lure Depth: 80 to 40

Ok, guys here is my breakdown of fishing the last 3 days. I fished Wilson on Saturday off shore and struggled to put a program together caught one steelie for the board and about 9 other hits NO SALMON. Monday fished in front of Olcott by red barn with all the charter captains. We boated a 8 pd steelie right off the bat and thought we were going to do good. 1 1/2 hrs later didn't see any other boat pull the net out and either did we. Didn't mark anything. Headed offshore fished all the way to 29 line and caught a couple but nothing worth while. Heavy Heavy flees out there drove all the way back to prior day marks out in from of Wilson and boat a few more fish not has bad on the fleas. Today fished the bar which hasn't produced but we figured what the heck. Boated a couple small kings and saw some bait and a few pods from 80 to 120 on the ledge, but whether they were lakers or kings unknown no picture there either. Went offshore and boated 8 for 12 on the steelies and best fish in the high 10's again.WHERE ARE ALL THE SALMON THEY MUST ALL BE DOWN BY YOU GUYS EAST END OF THE LAKE? :(

I will keep the reports coming as I am off next week and i should be out at least 2 to 3 times. I think that big wind we had up here on Saturday messed things up. Sunday we were offshore and water was all over the place 50 jumping to 64 80 down. We had thought by Monday things should stabalize which they did but the fish were not on completely. Don't get me wrong we caught some nice steelhead and I am sure most people would be happy with 12 fish a day avg. Its just weird that we haven't got into them. Things will only get bettery ;)

Steelies are nice be we hunt the white whale Moby king who swims off the Niagara.

My 22' trophy hardtop will be docked at the Wilson boatyard Tuesday-sat morning, stop by if you are in the area. I'm always happy to share intel via post, pm, or beers!

Jarrett