Surface Temp: 74deg.

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 5

Total Boated: 2

Species Breakdown: Chickens King

Hot Lure: Green dot spinny greenhammer fly.

Trolling Speed: 2.6---2.8

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 100to 200

Lure Depth: 60 75.

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAI Stoped in 170fow checked temp. 50 ft.50ties 60 ft.40ties. setup to riggers one at 50 the other at 65ft. To divers one out 150ft. other 200ft. though I'd work in to around 100fow and back out diver took off in about 150fow, got a nice chicken :lol: .Slot fish. Started to work west to see if I could find kings, Hey there goes that port diver again, this ones running, nice fish oops starboard rigger going, that do you know a dubble, got to net the king on diver, put other fish on hold and netted a nice king aroung15lbs. went back to other fish for a short fight hes off,oh and it got into the other wire, what a mess, had to cut and splice wire. :( .Had two more hookups on riggers two more lost :( . Couldn't get waypoints, GPS needs repair. It was realnice out there till about 9:00 then it got hot. :o By the way thats not my DNA on your truck Steve, you know where I was. Sorry to here about it though. :devil::devil::@ .

I fished Solo Sunday with about the same results.Best I could Mustard was 2 Lakers 2 small Kings and 1 small Rainbow.Top fish was 11 pound Laker.I trolled out as far as 450'.The best picture was in 100' to 125'.I would have taken a bumper shot to have had a day like Steve.Oh yea my truck already looks like that.Not my DNA ether.

By the way thats not my DNA on your truck Steve, you know where I was. Sorry to here about it though. :devil::devil::@ .
Mike glad to see you made it west, they were deeper and you need to go slower...... just saying. The hunt for the S.O.B continues.
The best picture was in 100' to 125'.I would have taken a bumper shot to have had a day like Steve.Oh yea my truck already looks like that.Not my DNA ether.
That's were they been for over a week, Sean your now checked off my list too.