Total Boated:6

Species Breakdown:Everything except a Coho or an Atlantic

Hot Lure: NK Black Mag with Purple Stripe

Trolling Speed: 2.5 to 3.0

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 100

Lure Depth: 88 to 95

===================

I hit the water with a friend of mine and my daughter out of Hughes.. First rod was in the water by 400pm. Port Rigger fired with a Screamer down 88 over 90 with a black NK Mag with purple stripe.. Boated a 21lb King... friend of mines biggest fish.... We had to deal with a minor issue of the boat almost sinking.. Fixed that after 30 minutes of Macgyvering it up... Back fishing multiple rips on the Black NK Mag with purple Stripe had that on both riggers.. next was same rigger same lure over 98fow and boated a nice Steelie 9lbs. Released that to fight again.. Then port Wire rod out 280 went towing black with green dot Spin Doc with Attomik Songin Fly...(I like that Fly.... Sweet fly) Boated a nice 14lb Laker.... Got rerigged then same port rigger fired with same lure 88 down over 105fow.. Boated a nice 3 to 4lb brown... Then the Starboard wire out 260 went with Yellow NBK Spin doc with Attomik Mirage fly.. Boated a nice 12lb laker... Lost a Screamer on the Port side wire out 280 newbie on the rod and gave to much slack.. That had the same setup never changed lures... Didnt need to fish were whacking everything.. The Screen looked awesome last night.. We were loaded back on the Trailer by 800pm..

====================

Kev I wired up a new Bilge pump and took the old one out and I noticed that the boat had 2 bilge pumps and both did not work.. I tested the new pump in the garage and hit the water.. After about 20 minutes I had considerable water coming in the back of the boat.. after getting down in there trying to fix the situation noticed that the one bilge pump was not a bilge pump..It was an Aerator so its plumbed solid through the back of the boat and I took the discharge hose off the aerator and put it on the new bilge.... So water just poured in the boat....... The positive out of all of this is the new Bilge works Great.... Ive never owned a boat with a Aerator..... Now I know.........