great customer service with these spoons from bob fuller

• 1 year later...

Can someone out there tell me where i can find catalog listing or item number for spoons shown on face book site? Sure there is one but can't seem to find it. These spoons are wild looking and would like to try some. Found the info on fltackle home site but does not show spoons that appear on facebook. Thanks so much for help. If this doesn't work will will have to call fltackle guess.

Fish Hunter, saw you online and have a question. New to Fuller spoons,would like to purchase some ,but can't seem to find discription and order numbers for the spoons on facebook. Is there a catalog or how do i place an order. Any help would be great. Found listing on FLtackle site but doesn't seem to include all the spoons on facebook. Thanks Harold

Fish Hunter, saw you online and have a question. New to Fuller spoons,would like to purchase some ,but can't seem to find discription and order numbers for the spoons on facebook. Is there a catalog or how do i place an order. Any help would be great. Found listing on FLtackle site but doesn't seem to include all the spoons on facebook. Thanks Harold

www.fingerlakestackle.com

bfuller spoons :yes: :yes: :yes:  as close to a guarantee as it gets in fishing.

I think some of them are not on site yet.  Just give him a call and he will set you up.  We got a big order from him last month and the new ones look great. I ran the same king of sting spoon from him all summer on the deep rigger and took hundreds of Lakers it still looks new.  Sean

Thanks Sean, I will give him a call,just trying to avoid bothering him as he must be buried. Fish eastern basin Hendersen HBR. area. About 60 to 75 days a season. 25 foot northcoast fully rigged. Fishing is my passion . Thanks again for the help Harold   14 years on the lake

Anyone know if Bob is back yet? I sent him an email awhile ago and was just waiting to hear back. Wondering if maybe the email didn't go through?