Seneca 7/10/2012

I'm back .........5 for 5 ..............ran across lake to the 600'+ hole and poked around heading west.......pick up a 23" laker put him in the box for lunch........weeds were tough out deep worked into the 90' to 100' range and worked north picked up TWO landlocks one about 15" and the other 5" yep .......they are some thing taking on a spoon a inch or so smaller then they are............got above Long Point so I worked out again ( weeds or not ) trolled east picked up a 18" landlock put him in the box.......then one more small landlock .........east side was weed free with some fleas but could just shake them off .......west side was not bad in close........middle of the lake is weedy and fleas............41' down for the bigger landlock.........71' for laker and one dink salmon.......61' for the other one......

<----is very envious of you guys that go out by yourself & are able to set up multiple rods......my boat is sooooo loose I end up going in circles, while setting up a 2ND rod !, :o GREAT report ! :yes: GREAT pics ! :yes: (NOTE TO SELF: When wife asks "what do you need for groceries" reply: " Ken's" Steak House , Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing") THANKS Ed !

Mine will go in circles for SURE , just have to do things a bit at a time...........I'll tell ya that was some good eating , also put some mild salsa on the side......Mmmmmmmmm

I had to wrasle Kinger best out of three for my share Dave...... :lol:

Wes no I didn't he's kinda spoiled from the way my brother took care of him........but he loves fish also goes into his whinning rutine when I'm cooking it...... ;)

Next time trouthunter9 I think the coons or a skunk got it last night..... :lol::rofl: