Launched out of port ontario about 9 pm. Headed straight out to about 30 fow. (just to get beyond the other boats). Marked and picked up a few fish out there but rather slow. At about midnight, after the boat traffic calmed down we started to work the 10-15 just outside the wall. Took another 14 fish before 3am and lost a few others.

ALL fish came on glow spoons 30ft behind the ball at about 1.9-2.3 Surface temp was 65 degrees. I couldnt believe how stacked up the fish are between the mouth and the first bend in the estuary. WOW :shock: You can't get the screen to look like that on simulator mode :lol: Im tellin ya that if we get a good rain they are going to have to hit the sirens so people can get out of the way of fish trampling them.

Now for my rant for the season. F*&$ing driftboats with no lights. :evil: :evil: :evil: I know it's not required but use some common sense. It's one thing if they are anchored or still fishing off to the side. I can deal with that even though a light wouldnt hurt. It's the ones who troll in traffic that anger me so. All I am saying that it's hard to figure out what direction they are trolling. They are a pain in the arse. Dudes seriously, spend the 10 dollars and get a battery operated bow mount light so the rest of us have some clue which direction your moving before we are 50 ft away from ya. How long before they make this a law seriously?

The boats with no llights are a big pain. You would not belive haow many boats I saw up to the bridge with no lights and going full speed or sitting in the middle with no lights. You are asking for it. The only good thing is the moon was out.