Two Yeck Planer Boards for $32 plus tax

Read the heading. He is a local buisness offering great products at low prices to you smack talking sh** bags. That's more than I can say about you guys. How about posting some reports instead of just reading them. And go spend some money at a local buisness instead of a box store for a change...lay off..

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Read the heading. He is a local buisness offering great products at low prices to you smack talking sh** bags. That's more than I can say about you guys. How about posting some reports instead of just reading them. And go spend some money at a local buisness instead of a box store for a change...lay off..

If YOU think so fine but what did he or you do to suport this site ??? That's all I was asking he's making the money NOT LOU not saying any thing about his product prices at this time................as far a posting fishing reports .....are you kiding !!!!!

LOL.... :rofl: ....I just looked for fishing reports from ontherise , got some nerve.......

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32809&p=194452#p194452

Oh and on your cannon question I must have been busy posting a fishing report and missed it............

anyway my Mag 10A have three wire switches or if the have a short stop then its a 4 wire switch , which I picked up at I guess a BOX store online.......fish307..........if its a three wire it's no big deal , hook them up turn it on if the motor rund backward just change out the leads fron the battery..............now if you have a short stop in there it HAS to be just right or you'll burn the short stop board out I have a half a$$ wire diagram IF your interestd..........

Back in the day that would be called a " Flame" ...

Yes back in the day one would be face to face with someone when communicating.. And words would be chosen carefully ..

But the ability to "HIDE" behind the keyboard brings out the innerself of folks and even us old farts can still "read " a person ..

Nice to see more local stores sponcering our site..

?????? How .......what did he do other than sell stuff on here..............seem like the other way around to me !!!!!!

Not to stir the pot anymore but I know this business owner personally and was paying a monthly bill to lou

So honestly guys before you start pointing fingers and saying stuff about somebody why don't step out from behind your computer and actually get out and meet this local business owner

Nice to see more local stores sponcering our site..

?????? How .......what did he do other than sell stuff on here..............seem like the other way around to me !!!!!!

Not to stir the pot anymore but I know this business owner personally and was paying a monthly bill to lou

So honestly guys before you start pointing fingers and saying stuff about somebody why don't step out from behind your computer and actually get out and meet this local business owner

Just what was or is wrong with my question ????? Talk about hiding you have been a member for how many yeras now and this is your 2nd post !!!!!

I saw Rays post , when out to the main page and looked around to see where the

affiliated with LOU
list was..........didn't find one.........came back on this thread and asked ???? Now if you look down this Classifieds - Selling: Business to Consumer thread you can see a few posting that are colored red meaning pro-member that spend $20.00 to suport the LOU web page as I have and Ray K has................that said is why I asked and when Ray replied I felt it was totaly un fair for him to just single out LakeTimberTackle when there is a whole pile of others in this section doing the same thing..............now after your post and claim that they are paying a few I went out and did some more looking................ still didn't find a thing .......made me go Hummmmmm........why can someone just look at my post and tell I have donated money to support LOU web site and this guy is paying by the month without anyway to telll..........just didn't ring/read right..............then I looked to post up stuff for the local busseness I don't have and...................there it was...........or wasn't....... I can't ..................so now I blame Blueeyes for all this .......these guy on this thread must all being paying LOU to put there stuff on here................. I am very sorry to LakeTimberTackle :yes: for what greif I may have caused but gggeessshhh why didn't you just answer my question ?????? To you other two name calling dudes hiding behind your cell phone you are what it is......... :no: