Contour Roam Camera

There has been a recent advertisement on this sit regarding a contour roam camera that is being sold by fish hawk. I was ready to invest in a go pro but now that i see this thing that is supposedly specifically designed for fisherman i'm debating on purchasing this camera, also not to mention its $100 cheaper with all the mounting accessories a go pro has. It looks legit but I'm wondering iif anybody has invested in this camera yet?

I bought one about 2 weeks ago and I must say I like it better then the Go Pro. We also use it for racing and this thing is amazing. Wide field of view, easy use and accessories are reasonable, not cheap, but reasonable. You will not be disappointed!!!

Rich

Awesome! I checked alot of youtube reviews and comparisons with the gopro and I noticed hardly any difference. It deffinetely looked alot easier to carry around as opposed to the go pro. Also read that fish hawk is making a mount you can put on a downrigger weight like the probe mounts. I'm excited :yes: Thanks for the input!