Total Boated: 13

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS Fishing is still hot off of sandy. We motored right to devils nose this morning and set up in 140 fow. Side Riggers with mags parked at 38 immediately fired off with steelhead. Action was non stop! Corner riggers at 56 and 65 brought in coho and steelhead.stinger's in gator and orange gator were productive. Wires out 240 and 280 with green dolphin spin-doc and fly were on fire with kings and coho. As well as the E-pro mountain dew with a siggs rig. 10 color core with silver green mags took plenty as well. The nose and west of the nose was the spot. 140-165 East troll worked the best. Down temps were 59 at 38 feet and 45 at 56 feet. 80-100 feet down showed 42 degrees. Surface still a consistent 72. Great day to be on the water.

====================

John,

I agree the temps were up very high. As soon as we moved east off the nose close to the pump house it was 65 degrees down 38 feet and 59 degrees at 56 feet. Got a couple of steelhead in that 65 temp. Currents were not as bad as they have been to. Marked lots of bait at the nose as well. I hope it stays that way for a while. lol

Nice report John. Did you hit some kings also? Where is Devils nose if you don't mind me asking - am out of henderson wondering if I can motor there.

Thanks

Jeff

Nope - Devil's Nose is a point to the east of Oak Orchard, at Hamlin Beach State Park.

Nice, we spent most of the afternoon down at the nose and in the same depth, there was plenty of action there. The current started rippin west in the mid afternoon. Even the bubbles were going west at a high rate against the wind from the west. Messed with our long stuff and had to cut back on the spread to go any distance north or south.

Mark