Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

The only thing I can say is wow! Absolutely world class! I have been fishing out of sodus since I was 5 years old so in 24 years I've never seen salmon action like this season. Got setup at 7pm with a 4 rod program flies on riggers and meat on dipseys. When I set the last rod (dipsey) I stopped it at 320' literally as soon as I flipped the lever to stop it it just continued ripping line. Dropped that fish immediately and had to crank back in and reset. I put it back out set it and went to take the helm from my wife and never made it to my seat before it started ripping again! Dropped that fish too! That was the last of the dropsies for the evening.

After resetting it was only about 5 minutes before we were hooked up again and 2 mons later we had both wires going. So I pulled the riggers and let my wife and niece with an open playing field. 40 mins later we had 2 heavy teen kings on the floor. On the reset I put just the wires back out and in the next half hour had 3 more kings in the box. If I'd had an experienced crew on board we could have easily caught 20 fish this evening.

Absolutely incredible the way this fishery has developed over the past few seasons! Can't wait to get back on the water!

ddc8cc3a.jpg

[ Post made via iPod ] iPod.png

Stu looks like you're nailin them out there! Fishing has been incredible on the weekends but even better on weekdays when there's less pressure out there. Make sure to float a couple of balloons out there for me so I know where to go Friday ;)

Nick

Stu looks like you're nailin them out there! Fishing has been incredible on the weekends but even better on weekdays when there's less pressure out there. Make sure to float a couple of balloons out there for me so I know where to go Friday ;)

Nick

Nick, Go out the chute until you hit about 100 feet. Set lines and go straight, or turn left, or turn right. All of the above seems to be working right now :yes::yes::yes:

nick, he said it right. little left, little right, or straight ahead. just whichever way is easier trolling. tons upon tons of kings out there. i will be out in the morning and figure i will see you tomorrow afternoon from across the parkin lot.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Mobile%20Device.png