Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure: green

Trolling Speed: 2.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 80 to 180

Lure Depth: 30 too 70

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

went out at 3pm motored down too the pump house set up in 80fow trolled NNW to west off the nose in 180 fow, pulled fish all the way there and back, was all most like spring fishing, the temps would changing every few mins , lots of warm and cold pockets , ran 4 divers with spinny flys , and spoons of green/black & black/purple off the 4 riggers from 30 to 70 down, also had leadcore's off the otter boats that pulled a few steelhead.but it was mostly a king bite with one brown and two lakers and 5 or 6 steely's and 12 kings from 8lb too 20lb nothing huge . sorry for the short report . Capt john

====================

Was out of Sandy last night also, for a few hours after having to drop my 3yr. old off because he got sick!! ;( But when we got back out it was non stop action for us riggers and divers just could not keep them in the water! Got to love it

Matt

-Jakey Baby-

Awesome report!

which direction is the pump house from the creek? just started fishing sandy creek(1 time last year, and 2 times this year) last year so it is pretty new to me and i can't locate any info on the pump house in my searches? just hoping for a east or west direction, though i usually stay in front of the creek cause i only have a 14 ft boat so i don't crazy going to far.