Charter Captains

A buddy of mine and myself are looking for a charter to take our 2 kids (10 & 12) and us on a late August. I have reached out to ReelEasy and Irish Pride. Any other suggestions we should consider?

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Lot of Good oll boys at Sandy Creek & The Oak.....If ya want some "Down To Earth" Charters ....Running Rebel,silverfoxcharters,Gambler, Sandy Creek...........Yankee Troller at the oak....... If these guys are booked You Can Trust their Recmondations 100%

These guys are real easy to have fun with too,, every 5 min walk back and pop a rod,and say "just checking to see if you put a lure on it."....

Eat lots of Mexican food the night before or whatever gives ya "Good Gas" and when they stand behind ya to coach ya let er RIP................

Break out a bag of bananas 1/2 way in the charter............................................................................................................................

Don't trust their drag settings ...CRANK THAT PUPPY DOWN when it breaks off look at em and say "CAN'T YOU TIE A KNOT THE RIGHT WAY??

bRING a WHISTLE and when their bent over setting rods blow it real hard right behind them..................................................................

and with that said all Captians like a good "GOOSE" when setting rods or a good "Wet Willie""just as they net the fish...

Just before they net the fish flip reel in "Freespool" and say geese yer REELS "Rat Nest" real easy must be cheep stuff....

Yup Bunch Of Good Ole Guys... :lol: ..........................................................

OH and Keep pointing at other boats and say real loud "Geese they just landed another fish we shoulda gone with them!!!!!!!!!!

PM sent

I have actually experienced all that Ray mentioned in just 4 hours of fishing with him!! So much fun that I rank having Ray on your boat right up there with visits to the Dentist, Proctologist or my Mother-in-Law!!! You start the day fealing fine and when your day ends you wonder how you ever got got by with all that's wrong with you. Fishing with Tom on the other hand is detrimental to the diet, to much sugar, fat and way to many LAKERS!!!!

PM sent

I have actually experienced all that Ray mentioned in just 4 hours of fishing with him!! So much fun that I rank having Ray on your boat right up there with visits to the Dentist, Proctologist or my Mother-in-Law!!! You start the day fealing fine and when your day ends you wonder how you ever got got by with all that's wrong with you. Fishing with Tom on the other hand is detrimental to the diet, to much sugar, fat and way to many LAKERS!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hey when ya own a 22 ft beercan ,where the only noticable difference is the mainsail was removed and a real engine was installed...

still running 6 bamboo rods with bobbers.....

and a concrete filled paint can for a anchor.....

I just like to lern on them nice boats...they got shiny stuff all over them..