Storage for rigged flasher/flies???

I'm in need of some sort of box or soft tackle pouch to store flashers with flies and leaders on them. I have a large storage box in the boat that I just place rigs in and it makes a mess. Any ideas? I'd like a fabric type pouch that has slots that I can roll up or maybe even hang inside my storage box. Thanks a lot, mark

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

We wrap the leader around the attractor, and put them in 1 gal. zip-lock bags, in a 5 gal. pail, down in the cabin.

Same pail has one of those canvas "tool pouch" bags on it that carrys bare dodgers/flashers, in the pouches, along with other gear.

Not fancy, but works for us. :)

All my fly leaders are tied with 2 single hooks, no trebbles . For fly and leader storage, I use a Bass Pro plastic worm binder much like this one....one rigged fly in each bag. buy a few extra bags too !

binder.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I just wrap the fly around the flasher and use a dream weaver flasher file. The files come in 8" and 10". They're a little over priced but its the most organized way I could come up with on storage.

DW_flasher_file.jpg

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I SO want one of these! Where did you get it and how much?

I just buy the plain Plano Boxes for around 5 bucks and then just run 2 strips of cedar (left over from planer boards) through the table saw enough times to make as many "groves" as I want and screw them into the boxes. I can make a complete box in less than 15 minutes and I like it better because I will make the grooves a little bigger as the store bought ones have a tendency to peel stickers of paddles after time.

I bought my first one at the LOTSA show and just get them at fish USA when I need one. They're over priced like i said. Something like $20 or $25 bucks. Never had any problems with them wearing off stickers like someone above mentioned. They hold regular 8" and 10" dodgers too, not just spin docs.