10#LL

The spoon is from R & R tackle...green, black and white, silver hammered back. I have been using Dave's spoons for a couple of years with great results. I like them better than all the others I fish with. The weight is just right for salmon action and the finish holds up like new for a very long time. I catch a lot of salmon on Dave's spoons. I know every body has their own has strong opinions about spoons, but if it has got some green on it and it's from Dave...I catch fish! The smaller sizes set as cheaters have been productive for rainbows also.

http://www.mytacklebox.com/

On another topic: how do you guys clean the fleas off your rigs? Lately I have resorted to cutting out a big chunk of line and re-tieing the rig. It s a lot faster for me to do that than to try and clean them off.

The spoon is from R & R tackle...green, black and white, silver hammered back. I have been using Dave's spoons for a couple of years with great results. I like them better than all the others I fish with. The weight is just right for salmon action and the finish holds up like new for a very long time. I catch a lot of salmon on Dave's spoons. I know every body has their own has strong opinions about spoons, but if it has got some green on it and it's from Dave...I catch fish! The smaller sizes set as cheaters have been productive for rainbows also.

http://www.mytacklebox.com/

On another topic: how do you guys clean the fleas off your rigs? Lately I have resorted to cutting out a big chunk of line and re-tieing the rig. It s a lot faster for me to do that than to try and clean them off.

As you reel in your line, slap the line on the surface. The surface tension will pull off most of the fleas. This works with braid or mono, but don't do it with wire or you will wonder where your dipsy went.