Seneca 7-15-12 w pics

When I think of Seneca lately all I think about is weeds and fleas and making sure I bring the Advil to take care of the headache I know im gonna get when dealing with them... :lol::lol: ... We ran north today and set up shop running riggers,cores,coppers,dipsys and rig rods everything was quiet except for the riggers they where getting pounded hard by Rainbows and Browns... The first Bow of the day hit so hard it jumped the rod in the rod holder and then doubled it over all within three seconds and was way airborne in 5... :o:o .. We finished the day 11 for 11 and finished fourth in our FLTA Tourney we where fishing in today..... Next Sat is the first annual SENECA SHOOT OUT and cant wait found a couple great spots today and hope they will work for us next week as well....

Mike

Resampled_IMG952012071595080421.jpg

Resampled_2012_07_15_13_10_37_808.jpg

Weeds, fleas.... That lake is the big nasty right now. Nice bow, the fish are there, but the lake conditions are tough. 1st annual seneca lake shootout, gonna separate the men from the boys... See ya there ! Oh, by the way, thanks for the assist at the dock on Saturday, Mike, you showed up at just the right time.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Thanks guys!! I didn't get to fish out if the new boat yet but will be fishing out of her for the first time Saturday during the Shoot out... Weeds and fleas are so bad that we will be working our butts off to keep those lines clean and hopefully all this hard work will pay off...

Mike

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png