Do not do buisnes with brad379fishing989

Lou members i want to warn you about doing business with brad379fishing989. When i was contacted by him sat he told me that he was buying my downriggers. He said he was mailing a cashiers check to me on monday and asked me to please post these as sold which i did. This afternoon i get a pic of a check from him for a $100 less than the price we agreed upon. When i asked him why he realized he sent the pic to me on accident and would not reply to me. This guy was not even going to let meknow he backed out! I only wanted to know so i could re post my equip is all. So please use caution and remember his name.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

This guy told me he definitely wanted my mag tens and asked me to remove the post He was supposed to mail a check to metoday . The only reason i found out was he accidently sent me a pic of the check that he was sending to someone else for the riggers he was buying. He wasnt even going to let me know he changed his mind be carefull with this guy

No i wish it was. He finally sent me a text after several attempts of me trying to get ahold of him . I now know why some guys only sell with pick up only! These riggers are flawless so he missed out.

Not surprised. The guy trolls all the time looking for low priced downriggers and related equipment to resell at a profit on Ebay. You should see his shipping costs! Yikes! :D

inform chad lapa the LOU creator. when I have had issues with posting info or less then friendly people I let the owners decide what should be done.