SENECA SHOOTOUT UPDATED

Well, the time is here. The shootout is in 4 days. We have 13 total teams. Food, prizes and giveaways.

Here are some things to follow/remember:

If you will be launching your boat, you must launch at Clute Park Public Launch. There is no fee for boats in the tournament. HOWEVER, please put a note on your dash that you are a contestant in the SENECA SHOOTOUT. You guys have been prepaid to launch. I have already worked this out. Once you launch, you will take a 3 minute boat ride south to Frog Hollow Marina Fuel Docks for your cooler inspection. PLEASE NO WAKE and be courtious to other Marina's and their members. Thank You. At this point you will recieve your goodie bag with rules, zip ties, and a flag to attach to your vessels antenna high in the sky. :P There will be a waiver for each member in the team to sign. After your check is complete, you will then proceed to the mouth of Catherine Canal and wait for the HORN to blow!! Cooler checks will begin shortly after 5 am. They will be ending at 5:45 AM. Shotgun start is at 6:15 AM. Fishing will begin at 6:30. This will give a few guys some running free time. You may wet your downrigger balls, plannerboards, temperature probes prior to 6:30. We will be on CH 9 for updates regarding the tournament. Fishing ends at 3PM. You must be at Frog Hollow Marina no later than 4PM to have your cooler sealed and awaiting weighin at 4:15PM. Boats on trailers, you may haul out at clute and trailer to Frog Hollow Marina for this. Parking is available on fairgrounds lane and In the Marina I do believe. The weigh station will be located near the entrance under the pavillion Next to the fuel docks. I will repeat. YOU MUST BE AT FROG HOLLOW MARINA, NO LATER THAN 4:00 PM. I will be providing cold drinks in the cooler and food will be ready for eating right after weighin. The ceromony immediately following.

List of Our SPONSORS:

Frog Hollow Marina

Hills, Valleys and Streams Outdoors

DREAMWEAVER

BIG WEENIE

REEL HOOKED UP CHARTERS

REEL STORIES FISHING CHARTERS

Let's respect our sponsors.

Prize giveaways from BIG WEENIE, DREAMWEAVER. Maybe we can do a fifty-fifty on site as well.

Here is what I have gathered for payout based on entrants. Last minute entrants may be possible.

places:

1st- $1,000

2nd- $800

3rd- $600

4th- $400

5th- $300

Let's have some fun guys!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes::yes::yes::yes:;)

Getting tough to stay at work, really looking forward to this tourney. I should apologize to all of you however for the rain that will 100% come our way this weekend seeing that I'm tenting it, never fails, it will rain. Mark