great lakes takel for sale

Looking to sell all my Great Lakes fishing tackle in its entirety. All is in pristine condition, not a rusty hook in the lot! Will not individually piece out. All gear is in Cabelas water-proof tackle bags. Net worth of tackle is 11-12k, but I'm asking $3000.00 Serious inqueries only and buyer handles shipping (but can be discussed with the right buyer.) Also plenty of free extras not shown in the post. I have many more pictures that were not shown in the post due to space restrictions. Will text or email them to you, if wanted. Last thing, this is not "old" tackle it is all UP TO DATE! CONTACT SCOTT@ (413) 219-7642. Thanks for checking this out.

Plugs/Stickbaits 160+ pcs.

Spoons 885 pcs.

Dipsy divers and rings 26 lrg. and 20 sm.

Asst. Cut bait & fly making tackle 500+ pcs.

Flashers 170 pcs.

NWT Flys 65+ pcs.

flashers.jpg

flasher2.jpg

flasher3.jpg

flasher4.jpg

flasher5.jpg

flasher7.jpg

flasher8.jpg

flasher6.jpg

Just my 2 cents... if you want them gone then you should break it up and sell in lots. On the lighter side if you've got a net value of 14k my wife is going to kill me because I've got about 40k worth on my boat..... :lol::lol::lol:

If you change your mind about selling lots I'd be interested in some of it

800-1200 tops. 3500 is way to much man. Only way you'll get that out of it is to do what lund said. That's why you see everyone doing it. Also notice that in their lots there is only one or two things that everyone wants in each lot.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png