RUFF RIDER Sodus Live Report 7/18-22

Having one of those days where you want to throw the poles in the water and go home. At least I have good company, wayne (blackjawbandit) came for a ride today...

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

We had our best luck in 80-130' near there yesterday. There was some bait and fish. We didnt get that many fish but the ones we did get were big.

nick, you moved up a spot on the board!

How did that happen? The 15lber is gone. I wonder if they looked at it and realized it was a coho? I hope I dont move up too much more, I already cut it up lol!

A few videos of my coworkers sons fighting fish in the extremely rough conditions on Thursday. They were troopers and amazingly didn't get sick. They actually wanted to stay out longer, but I was starting to get really nervous after a couple of 12 footers came through my tuna door :o

UBDnhyl9M2E&feature=channel&list=UL

oBs_fR6tNq0&feature=channel&list=UL

mwJZ9or3cec&feature=channel&list=UL

I like the maniacal giggling at the beginning - been there :rofl:

Yeah it's always great to get a few rookies on some big fish :) I always start out by saying "They fight just like a largemouth bass" :lol:

Nice win Rod!!!!!
Thanks bud...all the credit goes to my crew! The boys were on top of their game this past weekend.
Yeah he had some pigs. I think he was out in the abyss with me, except east?

You ain't kidding...I was the deepest boat out there....740 :lol: I like to fish alone. I found fish in 620- 630 on Saturday, but it was too crowded there on Sunday ;)