RUFF RIDER Sodus Live Report 7/18-22

I like the 3 pt survival stance,,,,,,get the area all chummed up I should be up tomorrow nite.

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Well, I still rather be out there, then here in my office. I am rocking in my chair as I type!

Be safe!

whenever i take a pic of big waves on the boat and tell people it was bad out, they dont believe me cause the waves in the pic never do it justice, but man your pics are insane looks like deadliest catch out there, stay dry and be safe

Yup, so imagine how big they were in person! Finders Keepers was stayin out there but he's kinda nuts :)

We had a heck of a time docking, that wind was cranking!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Wayne, I hope that was a typo, otherwise you have some strange ways of overcoming sea sickness :P

That must have been a serious Freudian slip or too much :beer::beer::beer: I corrected it :)

Wayne, I hope that was a typo, otherwise you have some strange ways of overcoming sea sickness :P

That must have been a serious Freudian slip or too much :beer::beer::beer: I corrected it :)

:o WOW....thats all I can say. :lol:

That had me cracking up...

Wind is REALLY howling now... don't think many people are getting out tonight or tomorrow morning unless the forecast is wrong.

Hope it lays down for Saturday morning......! Been a week at work and looking forward to taking a buddy out Saturday morning! Will be interesting what the currents will be like!