Hi fellas, my buddy has 2 riggers and runs a dipsy diver on the rocket launcher down the middle. He hasnt had much luck lately. :@ Can you offer suggestions of what SD/fly and spoon configuration you would run with 3 rods please?

Thx

White board green dot spinny with green hammer time fly. 42 second spinny/fly. Mtn dew crush glow spinny with green crinkle or silver hammer time fly. Those are my 3 favorite but anything white, blue, or green will get some looks. Purples can be productive on overcast days or right before dark. However key thing is to get down to the fish. I dipsy up in the rocket launcher isn't going to get the same depth you hear on the radio when someone says 250 back. Also when your marking fish don't drop you balls to right where they're at. Fish tend too look up when they feed. Hope this helps

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

2 guys in the boat? Run 4 rods! 1 on each of the riggers and fly a diver between the 1.5-3.0 setting off either side of the boat. Target the 2 rigger lines deep with sliders and run the dipsys around the 200' mark working your way back until you hit fish. This will get you a much better spread and allow you to cover more ground then running 3 rods straight back.

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png