Total Boated 1

Hot Lure: 00dodger orange pink squide

Trolling Speed: 2.4

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 184fow

Lure Depth 25ft.

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Didn't get out all week,Wow everything went to hell. Left the launch with lights on, ran out to 100fow and droped temp. prob. down 20ft. what the hay 42deg. set to riggers and to divers,riggers down 25 and 35ft. wire out 75 and 100ft. Thought I should move in but I trolled out to 200fow and worked in and out ,changed lures and spin docs and flies. Starboard wire going ,set at 150ft. had it on for about 5min.then its gone. Hit mt. dew spinny and green fly. Set up and trolled some more. I think the fleas frooze to death. :clap: . put down a orange 00 dodger and pink squid,25ft.,the rigger fires and a dandy steelie comes flying out of the water and after a nice fight came to the net, nice 10-12 lbs. Called it a day about 11am. Great day on the water, getting hot time to go home. Seaya. :)

Any one notice the speed change on the south troll in around 130fow, I was up to 3.5 to 4.0 and my rigger cables were straight down and very little pull on the divers. :o:o .

I did....but my issue was heading more south west back towards shore. Current on top was pushing east to west and down currents had to be going the other way, because I swear my downriggers were almost out of the water! :D

I had my port side high diver (the small ones) set back 150 foot, to try and keep the top water covered and at one point, it got tangled in my starboard standard dispy set back 275'. Holy crap, it was crazy at times!!

It was crazy. Not long into the morning I circled around to troll into the wind and was actually trolling faster into the wind than with it. Early in the afternoon I had my 9.9 hp kicker at nearly full throttle and felt like I flying....gps speed said 2.2 mph.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png