Hot Lure: nothing worked good

Trolling Speed: all over mostly 2.6

Down Speed: didn't have probe out

Boat Depth: 100-170 fow

Lure Depth: all over

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Not much of a report but here goes, very tough bite for me the last few times I went out. I was the only boat out besides 1 that was miles away I tried spoons and flasher flies of all colors nothing seemed to work. Seems like the fish are very scattered. I did not mark hardly any bait or fish the whole time and when I did it was just a fish or two. After 3 hrs of nothing I got bored and decided to pack up and the last rod went off and was a average size laker. Any one having any luck out there?

pretty much the same thing here. Was out at oswego morning of 07/22, fished for browns in 50-80 FOW for 3.5 hours and only caught 1. Then tried out at 180-240 FOW for salmon and didn't get a single hit the 2 hours out there. Sounds like it's pretty slow right now from what I've heard.. maybe it will pick up by the weekend...

We had a very similar story just west of Sodus last night. Nothing really worked that was working previously. I probably won't get another chance to get out until 2nd or 3rd week of August now.

Tom