SOLD 93 Baha 251 Fisherman SOLD

1993 Baha Cruisers 251 Fisherman hardtop. 5.7 liter inboard,2008 Yamaha 9.9 high thrust kicker with tilt/trim. Garmin GPS,Raymarine fishfinder with thru hull,autopilot,3 Scotty elec. downriggers with 3 rod holders each, Traxstech tracks all the way around, 8 traxstech rod holders and beverage holders, 2 Cisco rail mount holders, 8 rod rocket launcher,2 Great Lakes Planer masts with Big Jon reels with 500lb. test spectra line, new Lewmar anchor with chain and 8 plait rope,cabin heater,new 3 bank Minn Kota charger,Interlux 2000 epoxy with Petite Vivid bottom paint last year,fresh tune up begining of July including water pump impeller and more, Shorelander roller trailer included,morring cover, drop curtain, Sony am/fm/cd with detachable face and 4 speakers,very clean and great running boat.$18,800 Please PM or give me a call 440-522-3591. There is probably something I forgot to mention and I can send more pics upon request.

baha7.jpg

baha2.jpg

download.jpg

baha5.jpg

baha4.jpg

baha3.jpg

I heard today that Reel Dreams was up for sale. For those of you that don't remember I bought the boat from Mar. The only reason we sold the boat was that because of work commitments it was not getting used.

She looks great, I like what you have done. If she comes back to Ontario show the new owner the rigger layout we ran. Who ever buys this boat will not be let down, she catches fish! Its only been the last two years the boat has not been docked in either Mexico bay or Oswego. Boat handles well with kicker motor and uses very little gas. My son wants me to buy it back but its a lot easier fishing with Tall Tails and our friends on the red dock.

Good luck and enjoy.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

• 2 weeks later...