Hot Lure: Moonshine Freak Eye #4 Blood Run Copper

Trolling Speed: 2.0

Down Speed: 2.0

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth: 40 - 60

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Had a pair of super star (going into) 4th graders and their dads on the boat today. Ran to the 28 line and began a SE troll. Had steady action for the first 3 hours then they shut down on us. The boys did just a great job on the rods with a 100% success ratio making my job eaiser and the long lull easier to take. The lure above and the white echip with Moonshine Blue Smoothie fly on the #6 Blood Run were the most active. The Moonshine Glow Broken Nose at 60', MS Brass Beef at 40' and the gator SD/Carbon 14 fly 160' dipsy also took fish.

Depending on your east/west line you can hit 620 then it does come back up as you go north to the border. I rarely sound the bottom when I am out over 250', I figure that I'm not going to fish down there so I only look at the top 150' -- used to be 100' but the fish seem to be deeper and out of temp this season.

Crazy, I was getting 550' at the 30 degree line where I was at. I guess it all depends on the longitude line as well as the lattitude line. :o Of course my sonar hit the black screen of death from 475' to about 500' for some odd reason, and only the GPS was working. Then it came back fine after the 500' level. Very Twilight zoney!! :o:o:yes: