Parachute found in Lake Ontario

I found this parachute in Lake Ontario. It was attached to a yellow barrel with the words "TEST ONLY' painted on the side. It was floating 4 miles off shore, due north of Sandy Creek. Does anyone there know anything about it?

parachute.jpg

I found this parachute in Lake Ontario. It was attached to a yellow barrel with the words "TEST ONLY' painted on the side. It was floating 4 miles off shore, due north of Sandy Creek. Does anyone there know anything about it?

Contact

Tom LeStrange

315 524 8360

parachute.jpg

Do you still have the barrel? If so, don't open it... if you already did... you may be infected...

(sorry no clue what it is, but I'd contact the coast guard, may be part of their drills they do)

Hey if yA don't want it i could make a "Air Brake" to slow my boat as i approace shore..Or skipper a "T" shirt

:lol: ya missed me :clap: Thats a heck of a trolling bag!!

Looks like Ray K's buffy parasailing rig to me. Not that I would know what that looks like..........

Shawn

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png

I took a pic of Ray k after he swam to shore but at least they told him he had to put his shorts back on or they would not serve him at the Snack Bar :lol::*

download.jpg

I took a pic of Ray k after her swam to shore but at least they told him he had to put his shorts back on or they would not serve him at the Snack Bar :lol::*

download.jpg

That is funny stuff right there John....complete with red moon boots :lol:

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png