Fishmedic

Hello

Just joined this site. Also a member of GLAngler site. I'm sort of new to Big Lake fishing as I've only been to Lake Ontario three times ( for a week at a time ). Have been fishing out of Henderson Harbor. I'm from Massachussetts so it's quiet a trip out. My boat is a 2005 Trophy 2352 Hardtop. I've set it up from suggestion from others on sites like this one. I've read many interseting posts on this site and hope to learn more ways of fishing better. I'm close to retiring from being a Firefighter / Paramedic and thinking of spending my summers on Lake Ontario. I also fish alot on Lake Champlain in Vt. for Lake Trout and Salmon. My first mate is my best mate for 39 yrs and she can catch fish too!!

Good fishing !!!

Jim aka p209 8)8)8)

Fishmedic,

Welcome to the board. You'll find a lot of great info and guys/gals on this site who are more than willing to share the information. Must say it does get tight lipped (as always) around LOC Derby and Pro/Am times - so don't be offended if you don't get replies around those times.

How wonderful that your first mate is your best mate!!! What a special relationship you must have.