Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed: 2.4

Boat Depth: 200fow to 350

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

I decided not to fish the little salmon river challenge and fish closer to home. It was very wet for the first couple of hours and the fishing was very slow. We landed a 8 lb laker to start then a 12 lb king. Bob looked at me and said that was his biggest fish and steve and I chuckled a bit. Later steve landed a 22 lb king on a rigger with DW 42nd spoon down 85ft. As soon as we put him in the cooler 2 dispys fire! One down 300 with a blue custom Winnie and the down 250 with something green. I forgot. Anyways landed both. Bob was 25lbs and mine was 21lbs. All 3 were just absolute screamers mine pulled 751 ft out. Wish I had the GoPro out but I left my waterproof back in the truck.

87acf4c7.jpg

2657a1c1.jpg

550ea373.jpg

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Gopro hero 2 is the camera I use to video and all my pictures are taken with an iPhone.

Andy, can't wait to see you out there. I been fishing less but going to lake O more so I'm not complaining.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

I'm pretty bummed that I did not get the GoPro out. By the time the kings started to hit the weather was nicer and I could have put it out but I did not think of it in time. Too bad too because those were some screamers. Next time though. Sodus is only 1.5 hrs away from my new place:yes: