1987 STARCRAFT ISLANDER... price reduced.

motocross

posting for a friend...

1987 STARCRAFT ISLANDER 22.5 Cuddy Cabin with a 150HP Mercury Black Max 2-Stroke outboard on a single axle Shorelander trailer. This boat has a spacious cabin and comfortably sleeps two. All of the interior cushions are in excellent condition and the outside seat cushions are new and were custom made. The boat has an incredible custom made bimini with full front and side drops that can be added or removed in various configurations. The bimini and drops are also in excellent condition and in the worst weather, it is a dry boat. It also comes with a Lowrance LCX-15 mt Fish finder/GPS unit, AM/FM cassette stereo with speakers inside and outside of the cabin and a VHF radio/antenna. The boat features lockable rod racks, a swim platform, plenty of storage and some rod holders. The boat and the motor have low hours for the age. Both have been well kept, and must be seen to appreciate. The motor runs great and the boat handles like a dream on the water. I have owned this boat for 10 years and have only used it in fresh water. I purchased it in the Great Lakes region by Niagara fall’s and have primarily used it on Lake Ontario two weeks out of the year. The Lowrance fish finder/GPS also contains many saved way points (Salmon) in the Oswego area on Lake Ontario. Downriggers and kicker motor pictured not included. Asking $4800.00 or best offer. I can be reached (Kurt) @ 973-255-0054 in the afternoons/ evenings and weekends. Location is Northern N.J. (Vernon). Pick up and cash only.

starcraft1.jpg

starcraft.jpg

Edited by motocross

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...