14 LB Downrigger Weights

I am making and selling 10 and 14 lb downrigger fish shaped weights with brass eyes. Great for the deep water of Lake O, these heavier weights reduce blowback and track true. $20.00 for 10 lb and $25.00 for 14 pounder each plus shipping. Black rubber coated for $5.00 each extra. Can ship up to 2 in a medium flat rate shipping box for 12.00, or 4 in a large flat rate box for 16.00 USA only . Reply or PM for ordering info. Also on eBay (item number 320959445619)if you like using PayPal

fish.jpg

Just got back from Oswego & ran the 3 weights you see posted. The ran awesome ...virtually No blow back down 90 ft at 2.5 & they ran true as promised! Def worth the $$

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Leon when are you going to Oswego ? I'm planning on going up week after next, and plan on bringing a bunch up with me. Or stop by and pick some up before you go. Been getting tons of orders so it's hard to keep up. Keeps me busy!

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Anyone who needs 10 or 14 pounders in the Oswego area , I'll be there wednesday thru Sunday . I'll bring a bunch up with me just give me a call on my cell, and save shipping! Scott 802-786-9599

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Just got My 14 pounders today. They look great. Will be using them tomorrow. Scott has been great to deal with and delivers as promised. If you are in the market He is the guy. Thanks Scott!