Larry, so sorry to hear this. We will definitely keep an eye out for you. Makes my blood boil ...

Your a real pro, and unselfishly help us all with fishing info. and advice. You make your living fishing, I would like to donate $25 toward helping you replace your gear, a small token of appreciation for a fellow fisherman and a good guy.

PM me your PayPal ID

Jack

Also, let me know if you need rods/reels in the near-term to get you by with charters.

sorry 4 your misfortune..i will also expand my cl lookings 4 your rods.either a client or a friend.stole your stuff.even a dumb thief steals all he can..to go after great rods ..he -she knew what they wanted>>>>i would do as previous posted.....go through your client list since you got the rods and make some calls...good luck!!!and so long 4 now;john

Being a Loss Prevention manager at a retail store I know the type of clientel I see on a daily basis trying too run out the door with tv's and such but a fellow fisherman? Well just shows the bad in everyone, good luck.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Insurance Co's are a rip off,20% depreciation on new rods,+ $300 deductable,I most likely will have to wait 30 to 40 days to get the claim check as well.Good thing I had 5 old casting rods in my garage,not the best but will work until I get new rods.

A friend of mine had a rider, he had to list every peice of equip.,rods reels, electronics. with serial #'s. & take pics. He did get ripped off & they tried to jerk him around but in the end he got paid full replacement value for all of it after a bit of arguement. He did have to pay extra for the rider.

I'm insured with State Farm and when stuff got ripped out of my truck they cut me a check for something like 80% of replacement value immediately, then the rest when I provided a receipt that I'd actually replaced the stuff. No complaints. Also, no experience with any other companies...

• 3 weeks later...