Aluminum Fishing/Equipment/Radar Arch – Brand New Condition

Currently available is a brand new aluminum fishing equipment/radar arch from Fish On Sports. This Uni-Arch is in brand new condition, and has never been mounted to any boat…. It’s flawless and perfect. The arch adjusts to fit the beam of most boats (50â€W to 96â€W) and weighs only 80 lbs. It’s designed to be easily folded down when the boat is being stored and is made of 2†schd 40 aluminum tube with some awesome craftsmanship on the welds in mirrored aluminum powder coat finish. Additional accessories may be ordered in a matching finish to work in conjunction with this arch, including clamp-on rod holders, light & antenna holders and radar dome mounting pads. For more information , check out the website at http://www.fishonsports.com Normal retail on these arches is $599.95 plus tax and shipping. Buy this brand new arch for only $400.00 Call 989-529-4434 or contact me via email through the site. Thank you for looking! The arch is currently in east-central Michigan, so New York buyers will need to consider shipping….

DSC04661.jpg

DSC04662.jpg

DSC04663.jpg

DSC04664.jpg

For any interested parties.... I can get the matching clamp on rod holders for this for only $10.00 each - as many as you want or need. I can also get better than average prices on net holders, light/antenna brackets, etc.

For the record... this isn't the same arch advertised for the $549 price. This is a Uni-Arch, not the Sportsman Arch. This was a more expensive model that doesn't come all disassembled and have to be bolted together. Please get your facts straight if you're going to throw out information aimed at undermining my sales efforts.

Thanks!