Fish hawk x4

Anyone using one of these? How do you like it? Both of my old ray jeff 285 are shot. Time to buy something else but don't want something with an extra cable like the st 900 or that other one

These new hawks are the real deal, battery life is great , temp holds down to 150 plus.

The owner will work with you if there are any problems, also that little temp unit for dipsey & copper temps is a nice unit. You would be surprised where those dipseys are running some days. :yes::yes:

the best

+2

Smaller probe (less blow back), NO coated cable (an added expense if it gets damaged), great battery life, no antenna's to replace with an upgrade because it only works with a wet papper towel on it and it can be used on ANY rigger on the boat.

Anyone have issues with interference with thier depth finders? I have a Humminbird 997C with 200/83KHz transducer, and can pick up signals from other fishfinders 300ft+ away... Always wonders if the X4 signals show up on the fish finder.

None here, & I am running a Lowrance HDS 8 with the same frequencies. My transducers for both the fishawk & sonar are within 2" of each other. I believe that the Fishawk frequency is not too near the frequencies you state, hence, no interference. I do not have any experience with the Hbird though.

Good luck!