Hank - L&M

Ray

There was just a post about B.O.A.T. today and my problem started last week. :(

Have no fear though because Hank (L&M) took great care of my problem...leaky bellows. I contacted Hank. So, tonight I met Hank to pick up my boat...yes, that's right with a few short days I had new bellows. Hank is the man!

He will take care of all of my future needs.

Thanks again Hank! I really appreciate your service!!!

:beer::yes:

I personally have never been able to have hank work on my boat, but he has taken time to help me figure out issues and fix them via emails and phone and for that I thank him. Great guy to talk with and knows his stuff!!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I personally have never been able to have hank work on my boat, but he has taken time to help me figure out issues and fix them via emails and phone and for that I thank him. Great guy to talk with and knows his stuff!!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Yeah, what he said X10 :yes::beer::yes:

Tim

Hank is the man. Originally from Chenango County, how can you go wrong?

Which means he could adjust a carb while drinking a beer with one hand, while shooting a deer in a private cornfield at 50 mph out of his rusty f150 sometime after midnight with the other :yes: A Chenango County specialty :rofl:

Pete- there are certain provisions for shooting out of a F-150 in Chenango County,they go along with the special 'extended' late season regs. A number of us in the Greene, McDonough area are grandfathered into these little known clauses of State Game Law and it would be downright disrespectful not to adhere to them!

Pete- there are certain provisions for shooting out of a F-150 in Chenango County,they go along with the special 'extended' late season regs. A number of us in the Greene, McDonough area are grandfathered into these little known clauses of State Game Law and it would be downright disrespectful not to adhere to them!

Well Andy, fortunately I have been exposed to some of the finer points of Chenango County etiquette as it pertains to deer hunting in Greene, so your point is well taken. Thanks to the Reid Family AKA Seasquirrel :yes::rofl:

How Hank finds time to help us out as a Moderator on the board is beyond me as well..... Hank did a lot of work on my boat and I've never had a single issue since he has touched it. Good wrench, honest, fair and a great guy sums it up nicely :yes::clap: