Prize winning brown.

YES! my brown stayed inside the first 20 of the LOC standings. At 15.8 at the boat and 15.01 at the weigh station 7 hours later, I thought she was in first place and kept her in the freezer for 3 days,but she really was 4th on June 23th when I caught her. But as such things happen,bigger and bigger fish were caught and she ended up in 15th place. This fish could only have been caught with the supportive coaching of the "Horsing Around" team members and the prize money will be donated straight into the fuel tank of "The Lead Sled" as Lou lovingly calls his fuel thirsty Penn Yan tunnel drive rig.

But what do I do next? Do I have to call the LOC people, or do they just send the check in the mail? LOC people, our fuel tank needs you! Please tell me what do next.

Respectfully,Cornelis.

PS, Jerry Felluca congrats on your big winner Salmon.A true monster! But nothing less could be expected from a man whose family name implies that his ancestors sailed a sail boat that plied the River Nile from before we started counting time.

Thanks Cornelis.

That 1st place Salmon was a TOTAL TEAM EFFORT. I just happen to be the "slow" guy resting in front of the rod he came on. 5th place Brown div. (Rob) & 19th salmon div.(Jason) are the REEL SUPERMEN on our team.

You are correct EXCEPT it is 1 L and 2 C's for the wooden boat.

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL