Traxstech Rod holders

Hello to the members of the Lake Ontario United website... what a great website this is! This is my first time posting here and I hope someone might be able to help me with a question I have. I'm interested in getting rid of the Cabelas plastic rod holders i have in my boat that I use for trolling for muskies in the fall. I'm interested in installing an aluminum track system with 4 adjustable rod holders. These would be used for salmon and muskie fishing. I was told that traxstech makes a great product and I was wondering if anyone could give an opinion on them? I'm thinking of getting the RH-1 style that you lift or pull to adjust or the RH-230 model that adjusts to a more limited number of settings. If anyone has any experience with either model I would greatly appreciate some insite into which to purchase. Thanks for the help... Mark

I just got Trax Tech trees this year and they are very well made. That being said I have Bert's tracks on the boat with the ratcheting rod holders and they are also very well made. My riggers are mounted on Berts swivel bases. I didn't pick one over the other for any reason other than availability. A local marina had Berts products in house and I was setting my boat up. I don't think you could go wrong with any of the products offered out there. They all look to be well made.

Spike