SHARK!

Wow crazy story, I believe it though... fish will swim anywhere they can at times or perhaps more likely is the released pet theory. Or a big ass sturgeon, who knows, Ontario is huge. Anyone see a giant foot statue anywhere? Those greenland sharks are freaky, article said they go 2500 meters down!

Why would anyone say anything about a sturgeon unless they want to look stupid? Sturgeon have no teeth and cannot pull off an act like that. There sure are Greenland sharks in Lake Ontario, but bull sharks are very unlikely because of how much cold water they have to travel to to get to Lake Ontario. There is something fishy pulling off tricks like this. It's not a salmon, musky, or some other mystery. Someone should fish for them and see what's really messing with our fish and equipment.

• 1 year later...

Sorry for the necropost but, the ministry recently found 7 bullheads off of Mallorytown Landing last year.  Google it.  Also a bull shark head was found at Sodus Bay near Rochester last summer.  Have a cool evening..

Edited by Clay

Mermaids? Maybe? :inlove:

If Muskybob gets wind of them being in the Big O, he will be chasin them it all summer. Fish pole in one hand, binoculars in the other :lol:

Edited by Lew56

That shark that was found dead at I-bay, was brought in to S&R bait where pictures were taken along with a news crew reporting...Ron used to have a picture of the dead shark laying on his counter but don't know if he still has it...i would love to see a bull shark in our lake but with them come risks, even though the river with the densest population of bull sharks in the world has zero recorded attacks...used to think about bulls wading russell station in the summer for smallmouths...think ill stay out of the water during the summer, and re enter during steelie season...