Hot Lure: Mountain Dew Glow/Crush spinny w/ A Tom Mik Tourney fly

Trolling Speed: 3 to 3.5

Down Speed: 2.5 to 3

Boat Depth: 150 to 350

Lure Depth: 60 to 120

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Beautiful evening out on the water! My second time out for the season on my rig that was recently rebuilt and upgraded. Started out in 150 in front of the water station and headed north. Got to about 200 and the 70 rigger with KOS cheated with a mag KOS fired. 30 seconds later the dipsy with the mt dew glow crush spinny started to scream. It was out 260 on a 1.5 setting. Fish had me out to 500 before i could get the rod out of the holder. While fighting that fish I netted my buddies that hit the KOS which turned out to be a 20 inch steelie that went back. At one time the fish on the dipsy had me out to 700. After 30 mins I got it in and it would not fit in our net - my heart was racing! Been fishing for 3 years and the net has been fine!

Turned out to be a personal record, and it dead buried my 30-lb spring scale (admittedly not the most accurate, but usually within 6 oz). They are out there boys and girls!

Ended up with a teen king and another steelhead, the second steelie was about 12 lbs and came on a 42nd spinny and an old BW fly I had bouncing around.

PART_1344093568385.jpg