Hot Lure: flasher fly

Trolling Speed: 2-2.5

Down Speed: 1.8-2.0

Boat Depth: 130-180

Lure Depth: 110-120

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Well first want to apologize for slacking on the reports i am going to try and keep up on them from now on. but had my buddys that were suppose to go bail on me while i was getting the rods ready at the dock! :@ i havent got to fish a morning in over two weeks so called everyone i knew everyone was either sleeping or fishing already so i rigged up three rods and headed out by myself... i headed slightly east out of the harbor just to stay away from the pack seeing i didnt have a driver while setting rods...set up in 130 put one rigger at 110 and one at 120 got the dipsy in my hand ready to put it out and the first rod went off fought that fish got it to in the net and in the boat i look over and the other popped got that one in reset and decided just to use the two rods by myself... trolled for another half hour in and out from 130-180 had lots of marks on the screen that would come up and look and not hit so finally decided to change one of the combos popped the rod reeled it up was about a 3lb brown on it that was dead from being dragged! :lol: that was the 3rd and end of the morning for me....here is a pic and a quick video of the "almost double"

0804120901.jpg

th_solovideo.jpg