Trolling Speed: 2.2 - 3.0

Down Speed: 2.4 - 2.8

Lure Depth: 85, 95, 105, 115 riggers 325 and 350 wires

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Bait seemed to be down around 80 - 120

Everything took shots today.

Lost the fish on the meat rig on wire out 350.

Steelies were jumping all over today.....

220 seemed to be the best depth for hits and marks.

fish4.jpg

Pictures below are from Saturday with the kids out. Had a ball watching them pull in browns and then steelies.

fish1.jpg

fish2.jpg

NICE...... I agree, the bait fish a few miles east of you this morning, were all in the 80-110 depth where I was. I was able to stay inside of 160 foot. And watching the kiddos catch fish, is more rewarding then catching them yourself! :)

troutbum out of Iron bay to the east, around the first point is a stream called shipbuilders. believe there is a flagpole

you will see the stream entrance to the lake, there are cement walls and a pier like.. all in that area, to the east up and past webster pier is all good fishing, lots of smallmouth, also. very rocky bottome

TP

I Fished that same area yesterday, tryed to post twice but when I hit submit the post was gone :@. Setup in 100fow good temp 85 down, Set two riggers 75-85 down two divers out 315 and 275 with SD/flies, port rigger went twice with kings lost one and boated one about 20lbs. Had a tripple going while fighting the salmon landed all three, king- brown and a steelhead ,the trout were around 12lbs, nice fat fish. Landed one more brown, and lost two more. Black and orange was hot for the browns, MT/dew SD/green crinkle fly took the kings on the wire. I stayed in 100 to 140fow all morning in a 16ft. lund, think I saw you out there.There was a 9mm trojen and what looked a Crestliner working around me. Great day out there. :)

Hey those were great picturesoff the kids. :yes::yes: .