Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Great eve. Set up in 320 and immediately rods were firing. Nice pick of kings and steel and a great lesson to be learned: Never pick on someone who has a hook in his ear! It may come back to "hook" you. Sorry Jeremy,!

karma is a &%#@*

hook.jpg

Ive looked over yer x ray with mixed results ,it appears their is early signs of arthritus , in the first two joints ,with advanced hookitus in the end joint ,gonna need asprin for the first two ,and about 12 shots of Jack Daniels for the end ..

Also it appears your hook could use proper sharpening for better hook set.

Hope This Helps!!

There is a pain free way to remove hooks right on board. Even real deep ones. Remove the lure, take a 3 ft piece of 50 lb mono and wrap it wound the bend of the hook. Make sure you have enough line to get a good grip on it. Push on the shank of the hook down on the skin and yank as hard as you CAN! the hook will pop right out with no damage or pain. Put a bandaid on and keep fishing. I have performed this procedure several times and can attest personally to the technique.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

There is a pain free way to remove hooks right on board. Even real deep ones. Remove the lure, take a 3 ft piece of 50 lb mono and wrap it wound the bend of the hook. Make sure you have enough line to get a good grip on it. Push on the shank of the hook down on the skin and yank as hard as you CAN! the hook will pop right out with no damage or pain. Put a bandaid on and keep fishing. I have performed this procedure several times and can attest personally to the technique.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Had that performed on me at the docks in Oswego a couple years ago.

Hook from a Howie Fly was VERY deep in my hand after I slipped on some lamprey slime and grabbed onto the hook on my way down.

Worked like a charm and saved me time and money not having to go the ER

Also got us right back on the water for a pretty good limit.