89 starrcraft 221v islander

Boat and trailer are in great shape..comes with fish finder two cannon downriggers,boat has full camper canvas that is in great shape..porta potty,ship to shore radio...call 315-261-1646 mike. 5000.00 obo. Can send pics

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Trolling motor isn't included in this price,but I may con cider letting it go if the price is right,I also have a nice fish finder GPS on the boat .it also includes Bimini,and complete camper canvas with windows and screens...this is a clean boat and runs great so no low balls please....also have downriggers avalible..

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Did Starcraft make some different style Islanders during the same years? I've noticed a few of them like this one with no side windows in the cabin, shorter front cabin windows and short sides to the windshield. I've also seen several with what appears to be a higher cabin with side windows and longer sides on the windshield. I've been looking at a 1989 with the side windows in the cabin.

When I saw the picture of the boat, I was thinking it was a 191V and not the 221V. Those side windows are deceiving. Nice looking boat. I'll stand behind their durability and sea-worthiness. Love my 221.

This one is a 21, it had the lower windshield. The 22 is the one with the side windows, the higher windshield, etc. it is based on the old V5 hull which is deeper and wider. They are two different hulls.

This one is a 21, it had the lower windshield. The 22 is the one with the side windows, the higher windshield, etc. it is based on the old V5 hull which is deeper and wider. They are two different hulls.

I learned something today. Thanks for the information.

Were those the same/semi-same hull design as the 26 ft'ers?

I bought an 84' Islander this spring and with the improvements I made it cost me more than the beauty on sale here. Now I am very sorry for not being more patient.

This is a true beauty for a great price!

The 21 islander hull goes back to the 1960's. The 22 and later the 26 came off the deeper V5 hull that Starcraft introduced in the late 70's and appeared as a 14 Holiday, 18 Super Sport and Holiday, 19 Islander, 22 Mariner, Super Sport, Holiday, Islander, and eventually became a 26 Islander in the early 80's. The 21 Islander is a similar hull to the 18, 21, and 22 Sylvan offshore, as both company's were closely related in the 1960's and early 70's and are now again a boat group, Starcraft-Sylvan-Smokercraft.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

3.0 mercruiser,below and u joints just done last fall...the floor and transoms are in good shape,boat needs nothing..I only used it twice last yr..I have 2452 that I use most...has full canvas,ports potty.it also has a stern mounted trolling motor that can b included or not..has older model fishfinder GPS but it works fine....trailer is all good and needs nothing...both are ready to use