strange lakers in cayuga

my buddy sent me these pictures and asked if i had caught and fish like this yet this year, he said he has caught 3. i thought i would post them and see if anyone else has seen this, he says its like someone cut there toungs out. he says all of the fish have been very skinny and not healthy

Picture_088.jpg

Picture_087.jpg ;(

I caught one last June. Looks like it has its tongue protruding out the bottom. really odd never saw this before either after 4 years of lakers in Cayuga...

This one actually had semi digested minnows in its tummy :yes: pretty healthy too and fought just fine on the wire dip..20incher

odd stuff man

DSCN2809.jpg

DSCN2807.jpg

I took a 20lb king last month like that. It was nice and fat, and it had one of my hooks in each mouth. The second mouth was about 3 x 2 inches. Each "mouth" had teeth.

I assume it got injured by a hook that ripped its throat open when it was a skippy and healed up into the 2-mouth variety. I could be wrong as I was in 100 feet of water in front of the Nine-Mile nuke plant.

It had 2 eyes and 1 bung but, it did seem to flop around smartly when I whistled "Dueling Bangoes". "Looks kind-a like a hog".

This IS really weird! Looks like nicely healed injuries from some close encounters of the third (human) kind....Nicely because the fish seem to have survived and lived on. Hope it is not some "born with it ", Thalidomide baby (anybody remember that?) type thing.....

WOW!, on the two mouthed lakers...... makes me wanna go out and pull some copper right NOW!...lol i hope to catch one someday! itll get mounted and ill put a couple stogies in the "mouths"...n mount it on me wall...

Repeat after me - "I will not test for live wires by putting them in my mouth".

WOW!, on the two mouthed lakers...... makes me wanna go out and pull some copper right NOW!...lol i hope to catch one someday! itll get mounted and ill put a couple stogies in the "mouths"...n mount it on me wall...

Repeat after me - "I will not test for live wires by putting them in my mouth".

:lol::lol: