RUFF RIDER Sodus Live Reports 8/10-12

Nick

You have any green water down there? Same issue for me outta THE until I hit green water and now rods are popping. As soon as get out of the green nothing

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

It's all green water here, lots of boats complaining...

Its only small pockets here. I feel like I'm fishing spring browns in the "colored" water

Yea lots of it here and lots of fish. A few people are starting to hit em.

Damn thought we got that out of the way

Haha me too! I'm just saving my luck for next week's LOC! Although I still havent heard what they decided to do about the tie for the video contest...

we launched at hughes marina this morning around 5:15 went east and started in 130FOW worked 150-190 for a while and got a 18lb king around 6:45. turned west after we hit sodus and a few hours later while checking the lines a little 1 pounder was on our biggest fly set up wasnt even strong enough to release off the downrigger. sorry to hear about the stinky skunk. not sure how the weather is going to be tomorrow might be able to get out again.

we launched at hughes marina this morning around 5:15 went east and started in 130FOW worked 150-190 for a while and got a 18lb king around 6:45. turned west after we hit sodus and a few hours later while checking the lines a little 1 pounder was on our biggest fly set up wasnt even strong enough to release off the downrigger. sorry to hear about the stinky skunk. not sure how the weather is going to be tomorrow might be able to get out again.

Glad to hear you got one!! I'm hoping we can get out in the morning before the wind picks up... they called for high winds this morning and it was beautiful out there!

We launched from Hughes at 6. Headed straight out to 120. Blank screen. Picked up one 13 pound king in 450' on our way out to 550'. That was our only bite, and only fish. Packed it in around noon when things were supposed to get rough. Tough day all around our area, but Oswego guys did pretty well. That was some weird clear blue water we had today!

to rough for us this morning launched the boat at hughes and got out to 100fow and didnt even set any lines just turned around and went home. good luck to you guys out there

You aint missin nothin!