Lost 2 dipsys,spin doctors and flies saturday morning on seneca. The reason why i lost them is because the snap swivels I bought are junk!! My releases were not set to tight because I checked them before I sent them out. Does anyone know of good strong swivels that would work up on Ontario for dipsys and cheaters?

So ya saved how much at wallmart? :lol: as you know now ya ant fishing bluegills "Termanal Tackle" is not the place to save a few bucks at 6.00 a spoon and 15.00 to 25.00 for a spinny setup ya learn real quick,,,, but sometimes a wild thrasing wraped up Bow, or Landlock will twist out a split ring or swivel no matter how good it is .but very very seldom... also be shure ya deploy them spinnies with care as sometimes you can sorta "double back" the swivel on itsself and yer line will twist off at the release..

Does anyone know if the ball bearing swivels they sell at wal-mart are any good?

DO NOT BUY CHEAP SWIVELS!!! Like everyone said, get some good Coastlock swivels and save yourself a lot of agony and tackle. Large Torpedo swivels are a little less expensive but work fine also.

spro coastalock, black snap swivels, welded ring. never had one open up, unless i forget to close it correctly. i have learned the hard way and lost a fair number of fish as well as tackle. DONT CHEAP OUT ON SWIVELS! top notch equipment=fish of a life time...