8/11/2012 , 8/12/2012.......8/16/2012

8/11/2012

Spent about 4 or so hours with new cannon riggers wiring them to work on my OLE tin lizzy , then mounting them......differnt style mout than what I had on the boat........still have to water try them......

8/12/2012

After putting on the riggers yesterday we ( Carol and I ) figured we would plan out and install the SmartPilot X-5R I bought off Frisco ........ 6 hours a bit of rain and we had to quit trying to talk myself into going out and see if I can complete it today..... ;( ....... I made a few DUMB mistakes and she let me go :lol: .......then when I had to take it back apart .......... well ......anyway .......

You'll love the auto pilot. I just put one on my 22' Trophy and it was the best investment I ever made. Made rigging lines a breeze. Mine went together well, for some reason I had to "program" it twice before it would syncronized. After that, it was "hands off." My wife likes it too! She says I holler at here when she drives.... :lol: Enjoy!

:lol: Hey Carol says that about me too !!!!!! :P:rofl:

Just got out of the boat had it ready to go stuffed every thing in hooked power back up......... :@:@ .................pulled tools out of boat and put night time cover on the CC................... ;(

Went back out today , working on a wiring problem.........check out USED part of mine I put in.................found a break in the ground wire ..............cut it ....re-did the connections.......POWER _ UP :yes::yes::yes: ....... did a quick run thru and it resonds to the -1 and -10 in Auto .......so a few more treaks and should be good to go !!!!!!

My girlfriend always thinks im yelling at her when she is driving. Go shallower! ok now go deeper! "I THOUGHT YOU WANTED IN SHALLOWER?) "Well now i want to go deeper!" OMG!!! 50% of the time we only last an hour. 5am is a little early to start arguing lol

Oh Eddie Rabbit doesn't Holler, It's just the wonderful tone of his Dynamic personnality that he inheritted from his Uncle Tony :lol::lol::lol: It's so dynamic I'll bet the new auto pilot will respond to his commands!!!! :clap::clap: I hope you get it working with little problems Cous.

GeeSSShhhHHH !!!!!!

Well I have no idea how or if it works.........got down to launch put boat in went to start her up started some what hard ????? When I got it going tryed giving it gas.............nothing............back on trailer came back to camp.........checked her out.......linkage cable BROKE clean off inside......calling Barretts to see if they have a new one...... ;(

Thanks for the feelings Dave.....almost went out with the kicker just to check the Auto-pilot and riggers............called up Barretts and they had ONE cable so I ran up with Hoot and got it.............came back down and put it in..........buttoned her up and Hoot, Kinger and I went back down to the launch............boat in water , three rods out with spoons , nets in place, Kinger and Hoot in boat .....shove off......GGGeeessSShhhh!!!!! it will not go in gear...............musta messed that up when I had the whole shifter box out............back on trailer and back up.............tore it back out found my mistake and had to do a bit of ADJUSTMENT with a small hammer and old screwdiver........back togather and it works ON LAND........ just getting to OLD for this stuff , covered her up and will give it a go in the am..............

Thanks guys we got out for a bit today..... have some motor issues yet after talking to OSHARPSAW on the phone yesterday think I have some vacume lines cracked...............anyway the new riggers go 3 X as fast as the old mag 10a's worked great...........Just messed wit AP a bit seemed to over work it self but after reading some more in the book that can be adjusted............... So Hoot and eye hit the water and fished till the HEAVEY WNW wind came up and could not hold a good couse was pulling things up when Carol called and said rain was on its way from the west so in we went..........picked up a brown on K.O.S. with green cup that Bob painte up for me and one small laker and a hit and miss also on one of his spoons not sure of the name of this but its the same one I had the spilt-ring problem with..............40' down for the brown ( have no idea why he was in that soup but fished the marks ) and 65' for the laker and hit and miss...............