Repower opportunity! (2) 5.7 315hp Chevys complete

Yea, love it up on the big o. Just can't justify keeping my boat there when I'm fifteen minutes to watkins glen.. someday I will be up. I had the pleasure to fish with brendan aboard team screwy louies.... Good luck

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Will consider all options, Bull Gator.

Here's an option.....put it in the water, I'll quit my day job, and I'll run it for you next season! :rofl:

Just make sure you leave some of them secret spoons of yours on board!

those engines are bulletproof and easy to tune and maintain. i love those engines!! also those engines are a great platform for a performance build, either marine or automotive. the vortec heads are everything. the blocks are also equiped with steel cranks rated for 500 + horsepower. that is a great deal for brand new engines W/ velvet drives. just the long blocks would cost you 3000 each. ic you wanted them complete as vince has them with coolers and manifolds would cost you 7000 each.

I have a very serious party looking at just the hull. If anyone wants to see/hear the engines purr, lets do it soon before they get pulled.

Rick, something tells me that temptation/decision is gonna come to you eventually in your own boat. I've watched you grow to love the day to day ALMOST as much as the tournys. Good luck the rest of the season.

Rick, something tells me that temptation/decision is gonna come to you eventually in your own boat. I've watched you grow to love the day to day ALMOST as much as the tournys. Good luck the rest of the season.

I'd love to fish full time, but there are too many reasons why it wouldn't be a smart decision on my part. I do hate sitting here in this cubicle everyday though. I appreciate the kind words!